Monday, January 18, 2010

It Just Gets Better

I am not a super gushy person, at least not on this blog, but I have to say I have been on a bit of a baby high this past week.

Lydia is such a happy little girl now that she can get around. She is finding new things to explore, and she is able to get to what she wants.

Moreso, mobility has allowed us to see a little more of her personality. She is such a content, mellow, sweet little girl, and if this is foreshadowing, I can't wait to continue to watch her grow and learn and become her own little person.

3 comments:

  1. We had the same conversation last night. It really does get better and better. And when they are so happy, it is affects you all so much. It's nice to have another energy in the house who is so positive most of the time.

    And, by the way, I LOVE this picture of you two. It's so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERBABY!!!!

    Gramma Mree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. I'd hate for you to be dreading the future.

    ReplyDelete