Sunday, May 23, 2010

DIY: Dining in Style


About a month ago, I discovered the website Knock-Off Wood. In search of a summer project, I immediately was taken with visions of outfitting our home in furniture made by yours truly. I showed the site to Robin, and we picked out two projects to begin with. Here is the first. We have since added a final coat of paint, but I figured my audience would prefer a photo with Lydia to a photo of a better painted table sans child. The link to the entry with the plans is here. The paint color is Enchanted Coach Ride from the Behr Disney series. Lydia chose the color. Seriously.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Oliver wants to come over for a picnic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me, or is Lydia pointing to the paint brush, and the need for more paint?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big "ahhhhhhhhh" is sounding off in the tobin household right now. cute table, cute table girl.

    -rachael, tegan, roxy and gma jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job Laurie and Robin!!
    ( On the table as well as Lydia! )

    ReplyDelete