Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Laurie is really doing a wonderful job

I just realized that Laurie had been posting under my login...I have to admit that I've not been the one so diligent about keeping everyone informed. She deserves the credit.

I also want to take this moment to tell what an incredible job she's been doing. She's snoozing on our bed with Lydia right now and Lydia is visibly in the happiest place in her little world. Lydia has been ravenous the past few days (even more so than usual) so Laurie has pretty much been on constant feeding duty. I think she's hitting her stride as we move into the summer...she's giving Lydia a healthy dose of out-of-the house activities, tummy time, reading, and just hanging out. It seems to be an important stage in her development for so much quality activity and I'm terribly grateful Laurie is home this summer with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment