Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Catching Up

It has been two weeks since Lydia and I headed home for Paul's funeral, and I feel like I have been neglecting the blog since then. The trip was emotional, exhausting, and more necessary than I realized, even when buying the ticket. I feel like I am still processing the feelings that surround Paul's death, and it has felt strange thinking about writing about things that are so happy and joyful while this very heavy weight still hangs over my family.

I also have been struggling to make up some really important posts that got lost in the shuffle of travel and grief, and they will be coming, but I'm also recommitting to forging ahead with what is going on now. I have an extra-special post in the works for a very special little boy, so be waiting on pins and needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment