Sunday, November 13, 2011

Family Portraits

Despite the fact that I endure endless teasing for the copious amounts of photos of Lydia that reside in our computer and on the laptop, I have struggled with the lack of family photos we have that include all three of us, as well as a distinct lack of pictures of Lydia and me together. Since we purchased our DSLR, I have been the one that has become far more comfortable with our camera, so I tend to be behind the lens instead of in front of it. As a result, Robin and I decided that this year for Christmas, we would get each other a family portrait session. A fellow graduate of Forest Lake Senior High School, Abbey Steffi, runs a business called Sunlit Photography, and I've been admiring her work for awhile, so we decided to go ahead and book an appointment. Today we met Abbey in downtown Stillwater to take some pictures. The following images were posted on Facebook before we even got home! We're so, so pleased and excited!







No comments:

Post a Comment