Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blogging on the iPad

I am loving my iPad. I have yet to find something that I can't do that I did on my laptop. For those that are curious, I ended up getting the BlogPress App for my iPad, the same app I use from my iPhone. We purchased the keyboard dock to go with my iPad, so typing is exactly as it was on my laptop. In order to include pictures on my posts, we upload photos to Robin's computer (which is where our pictures have always been stored) and I sync my iPad to his MacBook, syncing only the most recent album. If I wanted to spend lots of time syncing all of our photos, I could, and there is the space on my iPad to do this, but I have yet to see a need. I have had a couple of moments when I forgot to save on the iPad and lost a blog entry I wrote, as BlogPress doesn't save drafts automatically, but other than that, the transition has gone smoothly, and let's face it, the iPad does look pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment