Friday, June 25, 2010

Color Me Embarrassed

I have had a hard time coming up with blog topics lately. Lydia and I have fallen into such a great routine, and I feel like a blog that reads, "Life is great! Having a lot of summer fun!" might get monotonous after awhile. Here's a fun thing I have not mentioned as of yet.

Lydia loves to color. We gave her crayons for the first time in April, and her main interest was in eating them, not scribbling. Since then, she has slowly gotten into coloring. We took a big piece of cardboard and put it down on her picnic table so that she has lots of space and doesn't mark up any of our counter or wood surfaces and bought her Crayola Tadoodles, clever little gadgets that make crayons easier to hold and more difficult to eat. She's such a budding artist!!




















1 comment:

  1. Coloring & eating, huh? I've got some crayons in the shape of fortune cookies...

    ReplyDelete