Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years

I have always been fairly open about my dislike of New Year's Eve. I feel like it's a lot of pressure and expectation for a night that doesn't always end up being very pleasant. This year, however, we had a fantastic New Years. Our wonderful friends Brian, Elizabeth, Jessica, and Aaron came over and we munched delicious snacks, drank wine and cocktails, and laughed loudly as we rang in the New Year while Lydia and Oliver slept upstairs. (Aidan was home with his grandparents.) We never made it past the kitchen island and didn't even bother trying to keep things tidy. It was wonderful--a perfect way to say goodbye to 2010 and welcome in 2011.



Here comes the part where I go public with my New Years Resolutions. I have three:

1.) Blog more regularly--entries with text at least twice a week plus the photo entries I post from my phone and my 365 project photos.
2.) Complete the 365 project.
3.) Keep a gratitude journal.

The first two will be public, the third will be just for me. I have never set such measurable resolutions before, so I'm excited to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment