Saturday, January 29, 2011

Three Weeks in Pictures

There are lots of things I've meant to write about during the past three weeks, but I just didn't get around to it. Some of these photos may pop in retro-blogging entries, but I'm not making any promises. So, what have we been doing for the past three weeks?

Making gingerbread people with Daddy.


Discovering the awesome Boggy Creek Farms, a farm dropped in the middle of East Austin. We stop there before music class.

Playing with Aidan at the Luthers.
Enjoying the thrill of jumping onto a mattress laid out on the floor.

Attempting to bake all of the bread we eat.
Going shopping ("Bye!") for "books."
Playing with Apple Photo Booth in an attempt to get some pictures of Lydia and me.

1 comment:

  1. I love getting a glimpse of her personality in these photos.. what a doll!

    ReplyDelete