Saturday, August 15, 2009

Roasting

Last night I came in and mentioned to Robin that it felt warmer than usual in our house. Sure enough, the temperature continued to climb into the late evening and then dropped back down to 78--still 5 degrees warmer than the where we had set the thermostat. Today as the heat hit triple digits yet again (101 degrees), our AC has stopped working. It got as warm as 86 in our house and now is dropping again. We are calling the HVAC people tomorrow.

For those that don't know, I am not a huge fan of heat. (Yes, I live in Texas, and I should have gotten over this, but I haven't.) This has put me in an insanely bad mood, so I will save blogs and pictures for life post-AC repair. We have some great photos of Lydia playing with her first piano (purchased by my mom on our Babies 'r' Us shopping spree) and other stories, but for now, I'm going to go sweat it out in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment