Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sniffles

Lydia officially has her first cold. She is producing more mucus than I have ever seen in my life, and her cheeks are all rosy. She is in pretty good spirits, but she is not sleeping quite as well (waking up after 8.5-9 hrs. instead of 10-11--I know, poor me), and she's having a hard time nursing as effectively because she can't breathe through her nose. We have her crib mattress elevated under her head and purchased a cool mist humidifier--vaporizer--something-or-other. Everyone said this would happen with daycare, but I was in denial. Let's hope she gets better soon!

1 comment:

  1. If the rosy cheeks in the picture of her sitting in her crib are from the cold, then having a cold sure agrees with her! That is such an adorable picture! We've got to get Lydia and Oliver together soon because Oliver could use a role model in the sitting up department... he's got no interest in it at the moment.

    I hope Lydia is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete