Monday, May 25, 2009

She Must Have Known...

I will be going back to work for the last two weeks of school tomorrow. It hasn't really sunken in that I will be away from Lydia for the longest time yet, but I am really looking forward to seeing my co-workers and my students. The whole transition is made easier by the fact that it is only temporary and Lydia will be at home with family instead of at daycare.

I think Lydia must know that I would prefer to be a little less exhausted when I go back to school, so she has stepped up the already stellar sleeping. Friday night she slept for 7 hours in a row, and both Saturday and Sunday nights she slept for 8 in a row. I feel more rested than I have in approximately 10 1/2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. So very jealous. Oliver is hovering right around that four to five hour mark. Six seems unreachable... eight seems like an impossible dream.

    ReplyDelete