Saturday, April 18, 2009

Great Day!



Robin and I had a fantastic Saturday. We went to the downtown Austin's Farmer's Market, which was great. We picked up beets, radishes, bread, kohlrabi, and a yummy vegan brownie. We then went to join Brian, Elizabeth, and Oliver at Thunderbird on their first outing with the little guy. (They were champs! A total victory!) THEN my friend Melissa came over to take some pictures of Robin, Lydia, and me, since there are so few of the three of us. Finally, we went over to Jessica and Aaron's house for dinner. All in all, it was such a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I think your baby is giving me the finger don't'cha know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Lydia's expression on the first one. Plus, look at how cooperative Stanley was being. Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete