Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lydia's Easter Dress











We celebrated Easter today by attending a service at Tarrytown United Methodist Church. Sadly, we were the very first people to get there after they had cut off seating in the sanctuary, so we had to sit in overflow seating--with several other families with young children. I wore Lydia in the Maya wrap, this time tummy-to-tummy instead of cradled, and she seemed to like this a lot better. She only fussed a little during the service and was easily calmed by me standing up and walking around. I am loving the Maya wrap!

Here are some pictures of Lydia today, on her one month birthday, wearing her Easter dress and bonnet, given to her by her Laqua great-grandparents! Also, we managed to snap a photo of the Easter Bunny. He brought Lydia Infant Tylenol, Gripe Water, Soothie pacifiers, and a pediatric thermometer.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to let me know what you think of the Gripe Water!

    I love the Easter dress--I'd be in big retail trouble if I had a little girl!

    ReplyDelete