Friday, March 6, 2009

Eviction Deadline Postponed

For awhile, I have joked that I was going to will Baby G. out on March 6th. Well, March 6th has arrived, and it finds me with a runny nose, watery eyes, and a nasty cough, on top of the lingering earache. That's what I get for joking, right? My acupuncture appointment will be rescheduled for Monday, pending this baby doesn't decide to charge ahead on her own before then, which I strongly doubt. (Don't moms usually have some sort of intuition about these things?)

On the upside, my parents are getting here tomorrow night! Let's just hope the baby comes before they have to leave!

1 comment:

  1. I was really sure that Aidan was coming days before he came. We are waiting for news of baby G's arrival. Let us know if you need ANYTHING at any point, before or after the arrival.